Christmas Day In The City - Starbucks, Presents and Festive Times

Dezember 14, 2016


Hello everyone!

Haven't posted in a minute... woops! Christmas festivities have gotten to my head. Today I'm sharing some impressions from what a regular day during Christmas season looks like over here in Germany. I like to get out of my small town regularly and take the subway to Frankfurt, which is very close to where I live. 



First step is usually checking out the beautiful Christmas  D e c o r a t i o n s ... they make me feel so festive and happy, especially when it's dark out and the fairy lights are lit. 


Second step is always Starbucks, especially during red cup season. I know, I know.. basic af, but I can't help it. I love the sugary drinks ;) My favorites are the Peppermint Mocha and Toffee Nut Latte.


F l a t l a y   O p p o r t u n i t y 


After grabbing a cup of Christmas goodness, I did some Christmas shopping which is always horrible because 1 million other people had the same idea and I end up not knowing what to get and where to go. But I did it! I am all done, I have presents for everyone. 

Then it was time to get the Christmas tree. My parents always visit a local Christmas Tree farm, we don't do plastic trees here in Germany (At least I don't know anyone). It's just amazing to have a real tree because no candle will ever be as good as the real deal.



Christmas tree - CHECK! I'll have pictures of the decorated tree soon, but we never put it up before the 23rd of December.

For me the perfect winter day is cold, preferrably snowy (not happening right now sadly), full of fairy lights, hot beverages and warm blankets. So after a day out in the cold I love to just put on a warm and fuzzy sweater and just chill with a hot tea or cup of hot chocolate. Anyone else?


What about you? Do you like to stay in, watch movies and do online shopping or do you dare to leave the house and do some actual in-store shopping? 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hallo Herzchen,
    ja, die richtige Pflege ist gerade bei so kalten Tagen einfach nur wichtig.
    ich bin da ja auch leider echt so ein kleiner Problemfall und teste mich seit jahren durch die Produkte. Schön dass ich dir aber mit dem Beautypost helfen konnte und danke für deine lieben Worte :D
    alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Absolutely lovin all the beautiful pics! Makes me wanna go back to Christmas!

    xx,
    Helena from www.hypeznvibez.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Popular Posts