Gucci Vibes - My New Favorite Bag

August 12, 2016

E n d l e s s   S e a r c h i n g...

I've been on the hunt for the perfect fall bag for a while now. When I was just about to give up I came across this gem in Zara. Zara's been infamous for copying many fashion designers for a while now and this bag (among the obvious inspiration they took from the Gucci Dionysus bag here) gave me serious Gucci Vibes (not complaining).  In my humble opinion, this bag is the ideal summer- leading into fall bag that fits everything I need. Yes, even my massive Ted Baker wallet. 



Sweater - Mango x Bag - Zara x Skirt - BikBok
Germany hasn't been the best when it comes to weather. Sweater weather has arrived and I love it! So I got out my Cashmere, suede and tights when heading to the city for some coffee. Living in Frankfurt has its ups and downs. But when I came across this incredible Brooklynesque café I just had to go there for a hot brew. I really recommend it to anyone who lives in Frankfurt or plans on visiting. I don't think a place could be more Instagram-worthy (let's be real) and the coffee was amazing. I love exploring new places and locations, even when it is in my home town. 



Do you ever take some time to explore your own city and find some hidden surprises? And what is your new favorite purchase? I'd love to know! 

Love Christine

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts